When working within Public gardens, Parks and other types of outdoor Leisure facilities, Clarendon Roofing is constantly mindful of the requirements of both humans and the resident wildlife.
Where natural habitats are part of the project, any revitalisation of an area has to be balanced with the needs of the all concerned, therefore requiring a sensitive touch at all times throughout the planning and execution stages.
- Revitalisation of Parklands
- Excavation / Earth Removal
- Large and small scale water features
- Redesign of existing landscapes
- Soft and hard landscaping
- Upgrading of existing leisure equipment
- Footways, Play areas, Lighting, Perimeter fencing
Call us now on 0121 663 000, we are waiting to help you.
Alternatively, fill in the on-screen enquiry form and one of our Enviromental Roofing and Building specialists will contact you shortly.