Our extensive range of roof light designs and materials provides the versatility to match your application precisely. Call us today on 0121 663 0000.
With such a huge range of designs and options to choose from, Clarendon roof light products can provide multi-function versatility such as ventilators, access hatches and fire safety systems.
- Glazing element designs include: domes, pyramids, barrels, hemispheres and north light wedges
- Polycarbonate, single, double and triple-skin units
- Galvanised steel, aluminium, PVCU and GRP up stands and adaptor kerbs
- Wide range of manual and powered ventilation, extra security and access options.
- 20 Year insurance protected product guarantee
- Building Regulations Part L compliant range
- BBA Certified
Large area coverage
Where large area coverage is required, a matrix of supporting gutter profiles can be purpose-built to virtually any shape or size.
Available in pyramid, dome asymmetric, north light wedge, trapezoid and hemispherical with a unique system of interlocking glazing elements to form a continuous run of roof lights, up to a maximum width of 1800mm. All glazing elements are manufactured in high quality UV protected polycarbonate and are available as single, double and triple-skin units in the following options: Clear; diffused; bronze anti-glare; opal (Other shapes available on request).